A Brief History of the Marque
A bicycle manufacturer since 1905, Giuseppe Gaia began building motorcycles in 1922. The first model was equipped with the German Alba engine, an inclined single cylinder side-valve 192cc with magneto ignition. It has girder forks, a separate two-speed gearbox, primary and secondary transmission by chain, and on the right there is the chain for the pedals.
The firm also used two-stroke and four-stroke engines from DKW, Casoli, Rubinelli, Train, Paque, GD, MM, Siat, and Ladetto & Blatto, for which it built numerous different frames.
The company closed in 1932.
Triumph, BMW, & Kawasaki Sales Spares & Repairs.
Established for over 40 years and run by expert motorcyclists.
Fully authorised workshop.