Wag were motorcycles produced at Woods Garage, Rea Street, Birmingham, from 1923 to 1925, by brothers of that name.
Their machine had a 494cc 60-degree V-twin two-stroke engine without crankcase compression, achieved by blanking off the crankcase mouth to create a chamber beneath the piston utilizing a mechanical system, similar to a steam engine, to achieve the sealing and movements needed. The engine drove a three-speed gearbox.
Three machines were entered in the 1924 Scottish Six days trial and two managed to finish. There were other appearances in competition.
The motorcycle was too unconventional to attract many buyers, production was very limited, and the make rare.