Rockson motorcycles were produced in Cradley Heath, Staffordshire, from 1920 to 1923, by a well-established iron and steel firm.
1920 The make first appeared, having been built by the company owners who enjoyed riding their own machines in competitions. Their choice of engine was the Villiers 269cc and a variety of transmissions was offered.
1922 They added 348cc and 499cc Blackburne sv engines with three-speed Burman gearboxes.
1923 It is thought that production amounted to some 400 machines by that time and that half of them were exported to India. Although the motorcycles were reliable and well-fiished, production came to an end.