Lightning was a motorcycle produced in 1900 and sold by Arthur Burgess of Malvern, in Worcestershire.
Arthur Burgess operated the Lightning Cycle and Motor Works in Malvern and also had premises at Barnards Green. From there he offerd a range of vehicles extending from pedal cycles to motor cars. His motorcycle came in the form of a De Dion powered Quadricycle, with twin front wheels and an upholstered seat between them.
Probably built for them by Components Limited of Selly Oak, Birmingham, the model was reasonably popular.