Fuller was a motorcycle produced in 1904.
The machine was exhibited that year, fitted with the company's own 2¾hp engine. Engine noise was lessened by fitting a six-chamber silencer. Nothing further was heard of the motorcycle as the firm's main business was the supply of ignition and other electrical equipment. They probably found the supply of components to be better business.