Edmond were motorcycles produced in approximately 1900, in Station Road, Chingford, Essex.
W. Edmond built cycles, motorcycles and tricars as well as selling as an agent.
These primitive motorcycles had a choice of single or V-twin engines, direct-belt drive and braced front forks.
There was a 6hp Tri-Car with two front wheels and a passenger seat hung between them, and chain final-drive.
Triumph, BMW, & Kawasaki Sales Spares & Repairs.
Established for over 40 years and run by expert motorcyclists.
Fully authorised workshop.