City was a motorcycle produced from 1912 to 1913, built at the City Motor Works in Gloucester.
This was another name for the JES ultra-lightweight. It had a 1hp engine with aiv, front-mounted magneto and outside flywheel that was fitted above the bottom bracket of a stock bicycle. The front forks were braced and belt drive was used with a jockey pulley to set the tension. Later, it was sold as the Imp as well as the JES.