Featured Pages The Rocket Man The genius of Archie LowMoto Rumi An Italian Masterpiece
Moto RumiA Bastard Act Panda, Italy's first trials machine
Booth of Putney, London produced motorcycles 1901-03.
1901 The first models were manufactured using De Dion and Minerva engines. They were mainly built to specification and included a ladies' model for a Mrs Hulbert. It had an open bicycle-frame and other revised details to suit.
1903 Frank Hulbert rode a Booth in the ACU 1,000-mile trial. Also riding in that trial was S. Bramley Moore who took over the firm and, using the existing range, changed the name to Hulbert Bramley Motor Co. They then changed to using a 2¾hp Minerva engine.