1913 The company produced an advanced four-stroke motorcycle fitted with a 2.75hp Villiers engine. The two-speed gearbox had unit construction with chain primary-drive to the clutch, an overhead inlet valve and a rear-mounted magneto. Other parts of the machine were typical of the era with belt final-drive and sprung forks.
1914 The four-stroke Villiers was discontinued and in its place was now a 269cc two-stroke Villiers - also used by many other firms. Both single and two-speed versions were available.
1915 Production of those two models continued for that year and then ceased.