A Brief History of the Italian Marque
A company based in Milan which built its first three wheelers (motocarro) with engines of 250cc and 500cc in 1935. These had steel tubular frames and shaft drive.
Among the numerous models produced perhaps most notable was a five-wheeler, an idea adopted by Piaggio three decades later with their Pentarò. From 1936 on the engines were further developed and frames were built from pressed-metal.
In the years before the Second World War Nicola Bordone also built the NB, a high-cam 500cc four-stroke. In 1957 the firm produced an OHV 600cc motocarro.
Triumph, BMW, & Kawasaki Sales Spares & Repairs.
Established for over 40 years and run by expert motorcyclists.
Fully authorised workshop.