Featured Pages Tilly Shilling, Engineer She Made the Merlins Sing
Manx 30MKrieger-Gnadig First German Shaft Drive Motorcycles
KG (EN & ES)Humber WC HO Twins Advanced Machines of Edwardian Era
Service were motorcycles produced from 1906 to 1913
They were offered through a sales firm based in High Holborn, London. They were mainly re-badged Connaught machines.
1906 A small range of models was listed. These were of 3hp, 3½ hp and 4hp.
1908 They were now using 4hp and 5hp V-twin Antoine engines. All these machines were very primitive and typical of the era.
1910 The company displayed Wanderer machines at the Stanley Show.
1911 Their machine was now fitted with a 4hp JAP engine with a Bosch magneto, B and B carburettor, Druid forks and belt drive.
1912 They added a further model fitted with an 8hp JAP V-twin engine and Roc two-speed hub.
1913 A further model appeared as a 3½ hp single fitted with an Armstrong three-speed gear.
Note: The firm also handled the WD marque and others.