Featured Pages Tilly Shilling, Engineer She Made the Merlins Sing
Manx 30MKrieger-Gnadig First German Shaft Drive Motorcycles
KG (EN & ES)Humber WC HO Twins Advanced Machines of Edwardian Era
A Brief History of the Marque
Established in Turin in 1928, the firm built a motorcycle fitted with a 175cc French side valve PM engine built by P. Madoz. Navone was the Italian representative for Train and PM engines.