Sunbeam 1957 S7 Outfit
THE SUNBEAM S7 DELUXE
Produced from December 1949 until 1956, approximately 5500 manufactured.
* Available in ‘Mist Green’ (some were supplied in standard BSA colours, especially to Canada and USA)
* Sunbeam designed front suspension, shares no parts with BSA
* Normal ‘Lucas MC45L’ dynamo
* Normal control levelers
* Cantilever seat suspension
* Normal sized rear light
* Blue up to about 1952 and then gold
* Cigar shaped exhaust
* Flat pressed steel carburettor cover
* Horn mounted on the frame behind the rear brake peddle
* Balloon tyres
* Side stand
* Normal main stand
* Flat petrol cap
* Tax disk holder in the front suspension fork shroud
This fabulous Sunbeam S7 motorcycle combination is the most stylish of all 1950s sidecar outfits. It was a design classic in its day with its innovative shaft-drive and superb Sunbeam workmanship. It was Great Britain’s answer to America’s Harley Davidson and Germany’s
It's also a very practical classic to own and use 50 years after it was made. There’s active club support and an excellent dedicated Sunbeam specialist and spares supplier.
Image and description courtesy BuyVintage.com. More information...