HSM were motorcycles produced from 1913 to 1915, and advertised by Turner, Marr and Co of New Broad Street, London.
Known as the Sociable, the machine was powered by a V-twin engine and fitted with substantial leading-link Chater-Lea forks.
It was an odd contraption, advertised for 95 guineas. It was a cyclecar that was mostly motorcycle and sidecar, but the controls, including the steering wheel, were in the a large wicker sidecar body. This was intended to offer better weather protection all round.