1922 Founded as the Swallow Sidecar Co by two motorcycle enthusiasts, William Lyons and William Walmsley (of Jaguar).
1928 The company was originally located in Blackpool but moved to Coventry in 1928 to be at the heart of the British motor industry.
1933 Became a public company as S. S. Cars, later Jaguar
Triumph, BMW, & Kawasaki Sales Spares & Repairs.
Established for over 40 years and run by expert motorcyclists.
Fully authorised workshop.