Featured Pages Tilly Shilling, Engineer She Made the Merlins Sing
Manx 30MKrieger-Gnadig First German Shaft Drive Motorcycles
KG (EN & ES)Humber WC HO Twins Advanced Machines of Edwardian Era
Priest and Co
Priest-JAP was a motorcycle built by Priest and Co, of Bishop Street, Birmingham, in 1910.
The machine had a 3.5hp JAP engine, direct-belt drive, an Albion clutch on the crankshaft and braced sprung forks. It was very short lived.