Jupp were motorcycles produced from 1921 to 1925 by L. Jupp of Tunbridge Wells, Kent, who later formed the Jupp Motor Co.
At the beginning of the 1920s there were numerous scooters on the market, and the Jupp was one of these. It had an open frame and good weather shielding, 18-inch wire-wheels and Brampton spring forks. It was fitted with a 269cc Villiers two-stroke engine, placed well forward and low down. It was started by hand and the transmission was arranged through a two-speed Sturmey-Archer gearbox with all-chain drive. The press deemed it one of the best machines of its type.
1922 The Villiers engine was replaced by a 269cc two-stroke Liberty, and there was also a model suitable for carrying a passenger.
Soon the craze for scooters faded and the Jupp was re-designed to appear as a miniature motorcycle with a 147cc Villiers engine, two-speed Albion gearbox and chain-cum-belt transmission. This model was also enclosed by pannelling to offer all-weather protection, and the semi-open frame meant that it was suitable for either sex.
The company had failed by the middle of the decade.